We Gotta Get Spongebob Back 2 We Gotta Get Spongebob Back 2

Why?

DirtyPaws - Trick or Treat (VIP Mix) DirtyPaws - Trick or Treat (VIP Mix)

This is another really great song, with a great melody with good plunk synths and bells. The mixing is also really good, maybe a bit noisy, but not too bad. The only thing I don't care for here it the almost missing subbass in the 2nd half of both drops. There may be one, but its too quiet. Just a little louder will make a huge difference in the sounds and the fullness. The sampling here is also a strong point. The chants are used well, only showing up towards the end of a drop, which really helps the chants make an effect. The spooky vibe also really shows.

DirtyPaws - Cat Eyes (Original Mix) DirtyPaws - Cat Eyes (Original Mix)

I really like this song in its whole package, its mixing s well done, and its melody and tone really mix well together. The only thing I will say against the track is the yack-yack bass at 1:11 and other places, which is a popular preset that got overused to death. It's not used too much here, but you should always try to avoid using popular pre-made presets. With that said, the second drops changes are really good. The different rhythm in the first part is well structured, and the subtle growl re-arrangements fit well. The main pluck synth in the verse parts are also really well mixed. Overall, its a strong 4.5/5!

DirtyPawsOfficial responds:

You are right, unfortunately I still do not handle SoundDesing very well, that's why I use some presets, Thanks for the review, I'm sorry if I do not explain myself very well, but I do not speak English :p
-DP

~:Lunar Abyss:~ ~:Lunar Abyss:~

The kick and snare could use better side chaining against the FM bass, because they start to fade into being really quiet. the melody and synth for it is amazing, and the FM bass itself is pretty good. the reverse cymbals could be a biiiit louder, because they are an important part of transitions.The volume drops are kinda randomly thrown in there, never specifically with one part on the pattern, and that's kinda messy and lazy.

Overall, the mixing is pretty good with the piano and the other elements (other than the ones I listed), so it gets a strong 4. I added .5 because you don't see a main bass as an FM bass, and thats pretty creative. Reminds me a lot of rSeamless.

Water Monster pixel art [wallpaper] Water Monster pixel art [wallpaper]