Geoplex - Zenith Geoplex - Zenith

I really like the beginning with electronic percussion AND classical strings! Sounds really well blended, with amazing mixing all through! I like how you mix the two genres!

(Psst. What do you use for strings?)

Geoplex responds:

Thanks! For my strings I'm using East-West Quantum Leap Gold Symphonic Orchestra (composer cloud). It's basically an entire orchestra, and it's amazing haha

Xtrullor & HeliXiX - Universal Expression Xtrullor & HeliXiX - Universal Expression

You can really hear where HelixIX did his parts, with the more traditional metal growls. This song really has a magic sorta feel to it.
I really like the mixing on the growls as well, they really felt well put. I was afraid his and your style would not mend well, but they REALLY did!
My only gripe (nitpick more like) is the full are pauses in the drop, they kinda break the momentum you had with the percussion and the rest, and they feel kinda out of place. (2:20 especially).

Now wheres this Mafia collab I've been hearin' about?

Teminite - Energize (Novacore Remix) Teminite - Energize (Novacore Remix)

I recognize serum when I hear it ;)!Great use of metal growls, and liquid grows!

Xtrullor - Nirmiti Xtrullor - Nirmiti

I think this song really shows your peak. I did NOT think you could top Event Horizon, but damn, this is it. The mixing is phenomenal. I especially love the at 3:45 where its just percussion and Orchestraic instruments, no big basses. You really do that well.

Creo - Dimension Creo - Dimension

I really like this song! The clever mix of traditional electronica and sax samples really makes this song stand out in today's new grounds audio portal. The reason it gets a four and not a 4.5+ is because of the repeated drop. It seems there's no difference in anything between the two drops, and it makes it feel kinda lazy. I think you could've made a new melody or a new beat or something to change it up some. Overall, Great song! (What plugin did you use for the sax?)

Undertale - Ghost Battle/Dummy! Remix Undertale - Ghost Battle/Dummy! Remix

What synth did you use for the sad? It sounds really nice, and wish to acquire it! Anyway, here are my notes:
-Great mixing. Sax lays very well over the electronic drums.
-The bass you had went a little low for comfort some times in the first drop. It sounds a little odd.
-Great structure of a remix of two songs!
Overall, 4.5*! Great Job!

lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」【Nightcore Edit】 lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」【Nightcore Edit】

I honestly base my music creation around these two songs (NC Remix and original) with atmospheric tones, good mixing, well structured growls, etc. Great song!

Refraction Refraction

The synths here are used very well. And for this early in your music creating career, this is stellar. Some tips though:
- I enjoy the snare pause (1:07) during the drop, but add a little reverse cymbal before it kicks back in.
- Vary the pattern of your growls some in the second drop, its a small change, but it makes a big effect.
- Overall, this is great. Youve really started your real dubstep baby steps!

LemonsGD responds:

Thanks for the feedback :)

High Score [ Future Bass ] High Score [ Future Bass ]

where did you find that drop sound at the very beginning of the song?Its quite interesting :)

AikaMusic responds:

Bought it from a sample pack, I can't recall which one since I have my stuff all organized. When I find exactly which one I'll update this. :P

Skiddle - Loss Skiddle - Loss

Whats the bpm? i wanna remix this song. It has a great-high feel to it. the subbass could be turned down a bit.

Skiddle responds:

I actually didn't check the bpm, and I accidentally deleted the file for this track :v I'm guessing its around 100-115 though :p