Undertale - Ghost Battle/Dummy! Remix Undertale - Ghost Battle/Dummy! Remix

What synth did you use for the sad? It sounds really nice, and wish to acquire it! Anyway, here are my notes:
-Great mixing. Sax lays very well over the electronic drums.
-The bass you had went a little low for comfort some times in the first drop. It sounds a little odd.
-Great structure of a remix of two songs!
Overall, 4.5*! Great Job!

lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」【Nightcore Edit】 lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」【Nightcore Edit】

I honestly base my music creation around these two songs (NC Remix and original) with atmospheric tones, good mixing, well structured growls, etc. Great song!

Refraction Refraction

The synths here are used very well. And for this early in your music creating career, this is stellar. Some tips though:
- I enjoy the snare pause (1:07) during the drop, but add a little reverse cymbal before it kicks back in.
- Vary the pattern of your growls some in the second drop, its a small change, but it makes a big effect.
- Overall, this is great. Youve really started your real dubstep baby steps!

LemonsGD responds:

Thanks for the feedback :)

High Score [ Future Bass ] High Score [ Future Bass ]

where did you find that drop sound at the very beginning of the song?Its quite interesting :)

AikaMusic responds:

Bought it from a sample pack, I can't recall which one since I have my stuff all organized. When I find exactly which one I'll update this. :P

Skiddle - Loss Skiddle - Loss

Whats the bpm? i wanna remix this song. It has a great-high feel to it. the subbass could be turned down a bit.

Skiddle responds:

I actually didn't check the bpm, and I accidentally deleted the file for this track :v I'm guessing its around 100-115 though :p

Saguaro Saguaro

Badlands is my favorite song!

Xytonius - Platonic Xytonius - Platonic

Reminds me of my Song (totally not self advertising) but the chaotic mess of a song here is pretty good! the drum samples help the chaotic feel. a little grating on the ears, and the piano could not be there.

Xytonius - Another Theory Xytonius - Another Theory

This started out with max 3.5 star, but when that second drop hit, it was getting a 4 at least. I love the audio break you made right before to set up the speed change. It was a very clever addition. I will say the piano could be mixed a bit better. especially in the triplet piano break in the drops. the release makes the first notes overlap the rest. Either way, a great track!

Nerf This! Nerf This!

You are officially scouted! Amazing work! That synth in the drop is A!! (i must ask how you got that? i would love to acquire it 8) )

DestroyerGD responds:

Zyzyx - Evolve Zyzyx - Evolve

Hey Zyzyx, where can i get that huge synth you used at 0:45? Its so good! I NEED IT (maymay)

Also, really great song! Its really feels speedy! like were traveling through stars at warp speed.! it all flows really well! I think the synth at 1:52 could've done without the (i think its either a flanger or a) phaser. It fells a little odd, and somewhat out of place.
Overall though, really good!

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

It's actually a formant filter on serum, and the "HUGE SYNTH!!" is a superset with a bunch of layers that I also made in serum xD thanks for the review dude!!